In 1931 the Lodge was informed by John Joules Brewery that structural alterations would mean that it would no longer be possible for the Lodge to use the facilities at the Crown Hotel. In the correspondence the Lodge was informed that an alternative facility was available to the rear of Market Tavern and this build would be charged at the same rental as the Assemble Room at the Crown Hotel. Work on the new facility was undertaken by the brethren and on 29 October 1931 the Lodge held its first meeting in these new premises.
In 1943 the Lodge celebrated it’s first fifty years and at a meeting on 24 February 1944 W.Bro J.S. Redman presented a memorial tablet to record both the Lodges first fifty years and his own fifty years as a mason. He was awarded Grand Lodge in 1948.
The practice of presenting a Past Master’s jewel to the retiring Master seems to have commenced on 28 January 1945.
On 28 August 1970 an emergency meeting was held at which the Brethren agreed to purchase the Lodge premises from John Joules Brewery Ltd.
On 30 December 1971 the Lodge heard of the death of Bro Tom Briggs who had been a member of the craft for many years. On 24 February 1972 Bro F. Drury, on behalf of the executors of the late Bro Briggs, presented to the Lodge a Bible and two gavels. He also reported that a sizable amount of money had been bequeathed to the Lodge. In September 1973 major refurbishment of the premises was carried out. This included a new front entrance, hallway, boiler room, office, toilets and emergency fire door. The work also included the refurbishment of the meeting room and in acknowledging that the work had been made possible by the bequest made in the will of Bro Tom Briggs the room now carries his name.
The Centenary Installation was held at Bibby Sports & Social Club by special dispensation with 165 Brethren present including the Provincial Grand Master V.W.Bro K. Chawner.